These are pages I may refer to directly or indirectly
I’m starting to wonder if I should just implement this as a google sheet and then figure out how to embed it on this page. That might actually be easier as I like that way of submitting links a little more and there’s always the option of creating a form for visitors to submit suggestions for links.
- Generic Programming
- NodeJS – I’m using the “current version” for windows (v11.11.0 as of this writing). This includes NPM package manager as well chocolaty for powershell
- NPM – list of available package npm packages
- Udemy – NodeJS – NodeJS course I am using
- EvoTech Tech hub – a list of PowerShell modules from this one particular source.
- PowerShell Gallery – Microsoft’s maintained repository of PS modules and scripts (used via command PowerShellGet).
- Really great PowerShell article about PowerShell and GUIs
- Git and GitHub
JS Libraries and Frameworks
This is a google sheet I created. I was contemplating using this in place of a bullet list of links. I haven’t decided which I like more yet.